Teams / Grades
NCC currently field teams in all grades associated to the Darwin and Districts competition.
• A Grade : Two day (90overs), one day (50 overs) and T20 games, on turf, 11.00-11.30am start
• B Grade : Two day (80 overs), one day games (40 overs), on turf, 1.00pm start
• C Grade : Two day (80 overs), one day games (40 overs), on turf (some hard wicket), 1.00pm start
• D Grade : One day games (40overs), on turf (some hard wicket), 1.00pm start
• E Grade : One day games (40overs), on turf (some hard wicket), 1.00pm start
Each grade play in colour shirts for 1 day cricket (full kit for A grade) and standard whites for 2 day games. Shirts are provided as part of the fee structure
Senior training occur every Tuesdays and Thursday, from 5pm-dark at the Nightcliff Oval during the regular season.
Preseason training or additional training dates, times and locations vary each year. These are advertised on our social media outlets.
It is recommended that if you are unable to attend training please let your captain and club coach know via text / email / facebook.
Playing fees for 2019 season are $200 + $10 per playing day
The fee covers the season from April to September and includes Association fees, player insurance, training equipment, balls, coloured club shirt and cap, Nightcliff Sports Club Membership and other expenses associated with managing the club. There are no other fees charged throughout the season. All fees should be paid before the first game.
Financial status will be considered at selection.
On line payments can be made to:
Nightcliff Cricket Club;
BSB 633000 Acc. 139558365
Reference: Initial and last name (eg J.Smith fees).
No receipts will be issued for online payments as they have their own electronic record.
Sports Club Membership
Membership is part of your fees and you will receive a membership card. The Sports Club is our major sponsor and we support it at every opportunity. Make sure you swipe your card on entry and at bar purchases as this registers cricket support. All players are expected to comply with the code of conduct displayed at the bar.